Is this cruelity ?

DaddytoBambino

Is this cruelity ?

Post by DaddytoBambino » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:20 pm

The pictures have been removed due to my breaking the rules

Please could you tell me if you think I am overreacting but I have found these pictures that were taken by the Mother of my Child of her then partner doing strange in my opinion stuff to my son while he is sleeping and ultimately waking him up, he seems to have bruising around his nose when zoomed in ,I have sent the pictures to social services and hope they will look in to it, The Mother of my child felt the need to take them and to then keep them ,they were taken a few months back and I don't understand why she felt the need to keep them I am obviously concerned for my boy, I mean is there other times where my son was hurt ,messed with that she hasn't got photographic evidence of? The man in question is away from my boy now thankfully, he wrecked her flat, stole money etc and there is concerns of him having indecent images of a sexual nature , so he is obviously a piece of work, please tell me are this pictures as bad as I think they are?

Kami2018

Re: Is this cruelity ?

Post by Kami2018 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:32 am

The fact that u have put photos of ur child on here concerns me a lot , and these photos are very concerning