slander

absoffice

slander

Post by absoffice » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:57 pm

i have been going to court about child residence because my x wants our child to live with him
but the social services are involved they have our child who is very young on a child protection program and have done reports section 7 and 37
apart from going to court and keeping my child they have written lots of false allegations and statements that are wrong they have said our child has protected because of emotional abuse and neglect and all these things they say about me are wrong, it's slander and i'm losing my child residence because of it, they things they have written are really hurtfull '' she has broken toys, i don't give her effection' shes goes hungry, shes late to school, not dressed appropiatley, my x sexually abusive.
her toys are Not broken, i cuddle her everyday, i never would let her go hungry, school said she had wet shoes and i said she's their responsibilty now' i never said such a thing!! and because i had them involved with my boys in the past my current x said he didn't want him to babysit my child (i'm still freinds with) there was a sexual abuse investigation and after they examined my boy several times couldn't find any proof that it was happening because like before these are false allegations and they won't find proof of something thats not there. like before thay are trying to find anything they can to put on their reports meanwhile they wont investigate anything i say about him
it has taken 6 months of hell and they have only just realised that they are now concerned about his drinking and health and i have been telling them that from the beginning, but they just twisted it saying i was just trying to score points on him again not true

i want the reports changed and my name clear and have a fair hearing at court

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Re: slander

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi Absoffice

Welcome to the board.

Sorry that it has taken some time to get back to you.

Because Family Rights Group is a relatively a small organisation, it is not always possible to respond to people as quickly as we would like.

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a distressing situation at the present time.
You say that your children are subject to a child protection plan because of concerns about neglect and emotional abuse.

You then go on to state you are involved in private law proceedings involving your ex partner’s residence order application, but that you dispute much of the information that is contained in both the section 7 and section 37 reports.

Are you suggesting that the information in the children protection conference or core assessments is factually incorrect? If so, would you already have had the opportunity to challenge this either through your input to the child protection conference or core group meetings, that you may have attended?

If not, it is important that you consider requesting a meeting with the social worker and team manager, as soon as possible, so that you can challenge the ‘factually incorrect’ information through the formal complaints process.

If you wish to discuss your specific information in more detail, please contact our advice line on 0808 801 0366 Monday to Friday 09.30 am to 03.30 pm.

Best Wishes

Suzie

cryforhelp

Re: slander

Post by cryforhelp » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 am

We have just had the unfortunate progress through the family courts where my grandaughter was taken away due to the social workers saying that the care that was given to the child was inconsistent even though we all looked after the child as a family would with the main care giver but yet it was against us we have had misconduct I've behaviour from the social worker where she would shout at my wife when I would return from work and when I walked in to the room they would alter the tone of her voice as though nothing happened when I tried to bring this information in court to be told we are illusionary by the judge which is exactly what I expected from them because they are as corruption within our judicial system and the corruption from professionals where is the justice within this country you hear many reports about families going through this ordeal but until you have been through it you don't realise what's going on I have lost every thing through this interaction of social workers it's wrong doing corruption malpractice persecution of families