my son has just been placed in temporary foster care

dvsurvivor

Re: my son has just been placed in temporary foster care

Post by dvsurvivor » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Well we have our first LAC review tomorrow and I will suggesting the EMDR for my son.
The sad thing is childrens services are now saying I can't have my little one back because of the risk from my son (even though he is in care). I have never hidden my sons bad behaviour from childrens services and have always stated that im worried about the impact of his violent behaviour on the little ones. O have begged and begged for help over the years, saying that he has deep pscological problems. So I don't understand why they now useing my sons behaviour as a reason for my ex narcissistic husband to keep my little one with him . Even though my ex blames all his bad behaviour on me! When my son was born into domestic violence..

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:42 am

Dear dvsurvivor

It is likely that you will have attending the review meeting by now.

I hope you were able to use the Looked After Review process to have some of your suggestions considered by the Independent Reviewing Officer.

If so, do you have any updates about how favourable the responses were on this occasion?

Best Wishes

Suzie

dvsurvivor

Post by dvsurvivor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 am

Hi Susie
Yes had the first LAC meeting, it didn't go so great as my sons father was their and he did his useal thing of trying to dominant the meeting and use it to try and put me down etc...
I wanted to speak to the IRO afterwards but he got in the first. I am going to call her soon to make an appointment to see her.