Parental control in the Internet

basia75

Parental control in the Internet

Post by basia75 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi all, I would like you to help me with choosing the best parental control software. My kids are growing up and started to be really interested in the computers and all eletronic devices. I just want them to safe during using the Internet. Do you use any of the parental control software? I'm looking for something cheap and easy to use.

Bless you all

ange301126

Re: Parental control in the Internet

Post by ange301126 » Tue May 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Dear basia Z5,

Why not visit your local CS department.Some people have found them very friendly and they should always cooperate with you if you let them note down exactly what type of risk the children are facing.
Emphasise, however, that you are not exposing them to it but you are only trying to protect them from it or they may get the wrong end of the stick and put hasty entries into the computer.
If you have any doubts, seek advice from a solicitor who might be able to approach them for you.

Seriously,I think you've come onto the wrong website although the professional advisor will point you in the right direction,I'm sure.

blueplain

Post by blueplain » Mon May 26, 2014 11:12 am

For advice like that I would recommend going to the netmums website. To be specific this forum section here would be perfect to discuss your concerns.

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/gene ... -safe-764/

Niles

Post by Niles » Fri May 30, 2014 2:50 pm

In case of software I would recommend you to try one of these programs: PCWebControl http://www.pcwebcontrol.com/ and K9 web protection. I heard a lot of good thinks about them.