Abuse of power.

Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Abuse of power.

Postby uphillstruggle » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:35 pm

My ex is a legal secretary who is using her position in every way possible to stop me seeing my child.
He boss is also her solicitor and are waging a very personal vendetta which makes things unbearable re access.
My question is,I cant fight an entire legal practise alone-what action can I take?
The Law society only accepts complaints re a solicitor who works for you-not against,but I cant believe this is even legal............

Return to “Trying to get help for your child?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests