Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Do children have the right not to speak a social worker?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 852
My children have been on a CPP for a year now. We have a review in a weeks time. The reason they are on the plan was due to my alcohol abuse. They conducted a hair strand test which the results stated although my drinking has been reduced I was still chronically excessively drinking this is not the ...
- Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:54 am
- Forum: Do you have a child in care?
- Topic: Unfair treatment by social services
- Replies: 2
- Views: 979
I really wish I could give you some advice. But I really feel for you. I am so shocked at how Social Services deal with us. They are causing me so much anxiety. So you are not alone being treated this way. I don't know about you but every positive piece of evidence I produce they somehow turn it in ...
- Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:47 pm
- Forum: Getting your voice heard
- Topic: child sex abuse images on computer
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2303
I can relate to this with my social worker. My children were put on a CP plan and he said he was there to help us get off it. However, everything he says is vetted by his manager who is actually making it harder and harder with the constant moving of goal posts. I would make sure write everything do...
- Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:02 pm
- Forum: Have you been asked to agree to your child coming into care under a voluntary arrangement?
- Topic: Alcohol testing and disengagement from Social Services.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3813
In March 2108 my children were put on CP due to my alcohol use which I hold my hands got out of the control. I was still holding down my part time job (just about at the end I have to admit). I had to move out of the house and my ex husband moved back and I could only see them supervised. Luckily, t...
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:14 pm
- Forum: Are social workers worried about your child?
- Topic: Alcohol test
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2007
My children were put on CP plan due to my alcohol use. I openly admit that it was a problem and my children did not have the best mum they could have during that time. They tested my hair at 3 months which they told me would prove I had not been drinking. In fact this was not true it is an indicator...