Hi there, there is a course called up2u which my partner attends but it might be different in your area I’m ****** Type it in on google or ask ss they normally advise you x
***edited by Suzie to remove identifying information-see the board rules.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:21 am
- Forum: Are social workers worried about domestic violence in your family?
- Topic: Domestic abuse courses for the perp
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5312
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm
- Forum: Are social workers worried about your child?
- Topic: Breaching a child protection plan
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4467
Hi there, my daughter is on a child protection plan has been for several months now. The services got involved due to A LOT of anonymous phone calls, very malicious. We know they are from his ex. Anyway they eventually got noted down as malicus calls, however they resulted in full police checks. My ...