Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:41 am
- Forum: Are social workers worried about your child?
- Topic: Pregnant - will they take my baby
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7245
Recently found out that I am pregnant and me and my partner are terrified our baby will be removed, I suffered with servers depression after my relationship ended and with three small children I was unable to cope, I ended up developing sepsis after having tonsilitis and being miss diagnosed with la...
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 am
- Forum: Getting your voice heard
- Topic: lieing social worker with a personal vendetta against me
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10131
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had a social worker refuse to email contact dates. I have asked my social worker to email me my dates as she sends letters I wasn't comfortable as my post wasn't secure and it's pretty obvious who the letters are from so I didn't want them being misplaced or tampered...