Sgo different towns policys

nanasbutterflys

Sgo different towns policys

Post by nanasbutterflys » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:52 am

Hi im wondering if i can get some advice on sgo allowance.. my gd was placed iat the age of 2 as she was living with mum previously in br She was removed by ss at the age of 7 and after having all the relevant assesments placed within my family under a sgo ss were very difficult to deal with through this time and we had to keep on to receive any finacial help,even after receiving sgo it was 2 months before they started paying us a means tested payment...our question is would we be able to transfer our payments to br ss as thats where we live and gd is under a supervision order with them,, as we are worried that when it gets to 2 years we are going to have difficulty in getting payments from them again as this always seems a hard subject for them lol.any advice would be great.
Last edited by nanasbutterflys on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

nanasbutterflys

Re: Sgo different towns policys

Post by nanasbutterflys » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 am

Forgot to say when she was placed in ss were paying her allowance. :
Last edited by nanasbutterflys on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.