LA Funding

MinnieMoo

LA Funding

Post by MinnieMoo » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Evening All,

Spoke to the LA today. They will pay my legal costs associated with the order (SGO) but not for representation. Given they are supporting me, should I pay the bill for legal rep?
Secondly they will also pay fostering costs for the first 2 years. Lovely. Thanks very much.
Now we could stay at LAC positives: allowances and not much more. I do all the work and the BP's & LA still have PR. BPs are bloody idiots.
Or continue to SGO where I have much less of everything, but more PR, which is what I want. Parents can't even tie their shoelaces.
So, tired and confused is where I am.
Any advice gratefully received

Min x

MinnieMoo

Re: LA Funding

Post by MinnieMoo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi IED,
Surprise, surprise :shock:
recieved a call post CM hearing yesterday. The BP's had come nback with this: place A on an ICO w/ me for 12 months, while they learn to live apart (yeah right) and do they work they should have done over the last 12 months. Yeah, right.
SW trying to make everything run smoothly and support my continuing to work. They continue with 3 x p/w for BF and include 4 for BM p/w. Open to negiotiation.
I also want one weekend away pcm and holidays as follows:
1x 2 weeks p/a somewhere of my choosing
2x 1 week p/a as above. BM may be invited, at her own expense, if it feels appropriate. However it remains my choice, not hers.
So from the 25th of this month I have DGD FT
TBH I didn't see that one coming....

Min x

MinnieMoo

Post by MinnieMoo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:48 pm

TBH IED, I am totally p***ed off.
this is another continuatuion of the same crap I've been dealing with for the last year. No, they aren't going to stay apart, its utter nonsense.
They (LA) rang back and said that I couldn't work FT, only part time. So when do I earn the money to pay for the involved expenses exactly? While contact is happening? 3 hrs per day in the afternoon? Thats helpful. How to earn a decent wage in a few hours? Hmmm I wonder......
This is my day today (so far, still have 6 hrs left!!)
:o :shock: :lol: :cry: :? :lol: :cry: :? :x :lol: :x :cry: :cry: :? :? :lol: (hysterically) :shock: :lol: :cry: :? :lol: :? :cry: :twisted: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:13 am

Dear Minnie Moo

Sorry to hear that the court process has become so distressing particularly when you are having to deal with all the constant changes in decision making that are taking place.

At least you can be confident of obtaining ongoing support from other forum members who can directly relate to your situation so please don't give up.

In the meantime, can I suggest that you instruct your solicitor for the complex legal issues and combine this with any advice line support you may require on 0808 801 0366 Monday to Friday 09.30 am to 03.00 pm.

Best Wishes

Suzie

MinnieMoo

Post by MinnieMoo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Ch ch ch changes every day another way :lol: