get the police involved ?

youngagain

get the police involved ?

Post by youngagain » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm

I have been looking at the L.A.records. They had a care order and I have found 10 items listed on incident sheets that indicate child neglect, one resulting in an emergency appointment with the doctor being made.This was at the time of the fathers assessment when the L.A. placed her with a foster carer. There are many items that show high risk and neglect. The father has a personality disorder,and attacked the mother whilst she was pregnant etc. The social workers allowed unsupervised contact to take place at this time.Should I report this to the police as it was very serious and if the same policies are in place now, then a child could die.?

Aunty Lucy

Re: get the police involved ?

Post by Aunty Lucy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:41 pm

If you feel it's a case for the police then inform them asap. They will decide if it's something they should persue or not and perhaps if it isn't inform you of what you can do.

I'm sorry I don't know if it is a case for them or not, but if you speak to them you'll find out more x

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks, its been playing on my mind for quite some time now me for quite a time now, they had a care order and little one ends up receiving medical attention as a result of them allowing unsupervised contact with the father. Basically they used the little one to gauge his ability to parent. How someone can not feed a 3 month old for a whole day and then ss cover it up, the worst bit is we are in court next week to decide on if the father can have supervised visits with his mother supervising and it was her that was supposed to be supervising when all the incidents took place and when they got a contact order the ss didn't tell the court about the incidents. I have discovered them now and the court case now is as a result of us stopping contact as we know his mother does not supervise properly!
What a mess, thanks ss for damaging the little ones head throughout all of this, I wonder what the court will make of the council when our barrister presents the evidence.

babylove

Post by babylove » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 pm

OMG thats so awful how can anyone not feed a baby for a day and then cover it up, that poor baby, i hope you can pursue this and prove that his mother cannot supervise this contact. i have the same worry at the moment not to the extent of this but dad is going to be supervised by his sister and im very worried that she will allow him to go and gets drugs while the children are there or worse still him take them while their there. although i know she will look after them while she has them i just cant bring myself to trust her.

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Yes,its hard to trust and if god forbid anything happens then we are responsible because we have PR.

pollypocket

Post by pollypocket » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 am

Always inform the police - it sounds like things have gone far enough. We were reproached for not contacting the police when little one was in the home surrounded by adults smoking weed and drinking, we informed SS who said if you ever feel that a child is in danger - call the police. They also said that SS are reactionary so will only make a move after something has happened - which is of course awful, but a fact.

Trust your instincts - out lives got more complicated but bizarrely easier when we did just that.

X

pp
pp

special4ngel

Post by special4ngel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 pm

You have to call the police and let them know. the SS will act straight away once they know the police are involved! I don't like saying this but if you are concerned about a child safety no-one should think twice about informing the police.

caz
caz

ajc

Post by ajc » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I agree call the police, I also agree that ss will not act as they should as things came out in court when ss were attempting to rehab our g/c back with mum that we were not aware of, such as leaving baby alone in a taxi, under age teenage school girls along with mum selling themselves for sex from mums home whilst g/c were asleep in bed. Drug and alcohol parties resulting in sexual assult which the alleged perpetrator posted on a pub video, also whilst g/c were asleep in the same house. I could go on but I cant think how to say tastfully enough to post!!! But it all acumulated in the house being burnt out.

Keep on keeping on
Keep on keeping on

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks for all of your views and advise, the little one is not in any danger now, I have embarked on a payback mission against the L.A. that crucified my family and caused damage to the little one. Its taken about 3 years so far and it just getting to the time when both the court and police are going to be involved.I have made several allegations of a criminal nature regarding the L.A. that are backed up by their own file record.So far I have managed to circumnavigate the subterfuge that has been employed by the council. I have passed a file to the children's commissioner, the parliamentary commissioner, my M.P., THE l.G.O. and the only ones left are the police and the national media.You may have guessed that I will not be silenced until my family has justice.