baby daughter

mama t

baby daughter

Post by mama t » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am

i am in pieces i have just found out my youngest daughter is useing drugs now this is the third time i have gone through this with my children i know i cannot control what they choose to do as adults. she calmly phoned last week and told me she is taking drugs i asked her what she is useing this was her answer "i am not on heroin or amphetimine so i said what are you taking then i am on crack" i am in total shock as this daughter was so anti drugs. i feel like i am back on the roller coaster but this time i have got so much info in my head i feel like my head is going to explode. to top everything off my daughter had a baby boy 3 months ago who has been placed with his dad who himself is only 18, he has refused us contact with the baby up till yet. we managed to see baby for an hour whilst he was still in hospital as my daughter used her rights as she was only one with pr at that time. i have been told that she is pregnant again i am worried sick and i just don't know what to do, i keep looking for reason's and to blame someone i know i shouldn't blame others as she has choices and can say no. last year when she was 6 months pregnant sw made her leave her boyfriends home where she was living because her boyfriend had younger siblings at home with himand his mother and stepdad. the reason they made her move out was the final judgement of another child case was that her and her then partner were not allowed to be in sole care of any child under the age of 16 and were to be supervised at all times around children. anyway because of the judgement they put my daughter in a homeless hostel for drug and alcohol addicted people. she was a very vunerable and i feel if they hadn't placed her there she would not have ended up on crack. i just not sure how to handle things as she used to have regular contact with her son who lives with me but because of some false statements she made about us and her son we have refused to supervise any further contacts and have asked ss to sort out all contacts this was before christmas, the prolem i have now is her son is asking to see his mum again i have told him that she can't come to our house anymore and she needs to find somewhere nice for them to see each other. i just don't know if i am doing right for wrong i am very confused. i am also exhausted too so ths doesn't help matters hope someone can advise something.

love n light mama t

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com

Help 1870

Re: baby daughter

Post by Help 1870 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am

I dont know what to say to you Mama T, if it wasnt so late I would ring you.

Not much comfort for now but how about we have a chat tomorrow?[:)]

Kate

Post by Kate » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 am

I am so sorry, mama t. Wish there were the words to say to comfort you.

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Words seem very inadequate. I wish I could give you a great big hug.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.
Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.

Muspark

Post by Muspark » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 am

Oh Mama T what can I say other than I am thinking of you. Please try to get some rest to keep up your strength.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

maricharle

Post by maricharle » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 am

Hi Mama t. Would it be wothwhile calling social services again if they haven't sorted anything out. i.e. contact centre if you and your daughter are willing to go down that road. Your grandson is at that age where children often starting asking for their mums and wanting to know where they are. It's never easy and I have no answers other than to say try distractions which you have no doubt already done.
I wish you the strenght to carry you through this difficult time and will be thinking of you.

mama t

Post by mama t » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm

thankyou everyone for all your kind words it helps to know i am not alone in this. i am not chaseing ss anymore because at the moment we have got two diff ss argueing over who should sort the contact issues out so i am leaveing them to it for a while at least i haven't got the energy tochase after them at the moment. we are in the middle of a caf being done on the boys and they have to come first in all of this i have got a feeling that they will be wanting to cut contacts for a while due to the impact it has on there behaviours. at least i have had some good news today and that my younger grandson's brain scan came back normal as we thought he might be epilectic like his mum. as the saying goes let sleeping dogs lie and that is what i am doing for while to regain my strength for this fight ahead.

love n light mama t

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com