contact

pongo99

contact

Post by pongo99 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

hi all havnt been on for a while as most know we have g/c under a court residence order we have had this for over 2 years now but have looked after g/c for nealy 4 years apart from a month that her mom took her to live with her for a month and didnt do a good job to say the least
the daughter became preganant again then lost that then became preganant more or less straight away this was taken into care 3 days after birth there as been on going care court cases for nealy 2 years which we havnt been made party to we have been keept in the dark most the time we only know some things because hubby phones the s/s legal department the only in put we had was 1 court apperance to give permission to allow papers from first case to be included in second case ?? the father of the second child still lives with daughter but refused to give up work to look after the child we belive that his parents are being assest as foster carers the s/s closed the case on first g/c an left we to it
we have had no contact with second g/c or the half sisters have had not contact at all this we know was because the mother and father didnt want we to an also s/s stated they didnt want we or g/c we have to have contact
now nealy 2 years down the line we get a message that they want our permission to let them now have contact ( 2 half sisters ) the one being nealy 2 the other 4 do we agree or do we not if you wont more details see previouse pongo99 post's your advice would be greatful

pongo99
pongo99

Help 1870

Re: contact

Post by Help 1870 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm

This is just my personal opinion Pongo.

These poor children have done nothing to deserve the mess their lives are in even at such a young age. If everything had been perfect they would have grown up together and had a relationship with each other. They cant do that now.

Im a firm believer that, wherever possible, seperated children should be allowed contact with each other and given the chance to know their siblings. They share a blood bond and also share a history of similar circumstances.

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Poor little children, I don't know what to suggest, any haplessness you can give them,then I would do it.

pongo99

Post by pongo99 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

yes i agree the poor children have not brought this upon themselves
we have now been told the second grand child as gone to live with the father's mom dad we belive that our daughter can not go to there house and restrictions are to be put in place
we just dont know how this will work as daughter is still living with the b/f who is married we were told his wife was living at his parents but is now supposed to be else were we are surprised that no trouble as happend to her for bringing shame on his family
daughter is suposed to have her own flat yet lives most the time with b/f she is also we belive involved with another man as well
we know she as not changed her ways though she puts over to s/s she is a goody goody what worries me is the fact and state of her mind as she stated to me saturday she was putting pills in his food and drink it beggars belife what she thinks and the real state of her mind she carnt denie it was said infront of hubby and another daughter
part of we want the children to see each other an part of we dont there is so much to take in with both children as they are different cultures no i am not racist

pongo99
pongo99