good news an mp listens

mama t

good news an mp listens

Post by mama t » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Was a positive interview,she agreed with everything i asked.......allowance on par with foster carers,support,finance when child.children come to live with us,ect.....She honestly thought we got an allowance.She definately wants to help.Her words can i go on a mission with this,i said go on whatever mission it takes.

this is great news and support for one of our kinship carers please wish her luck

love n light mama t[:D]

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com

Kate

Re: good news an mp listens

Post by Kate » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Brilliant news mama t [:)]

I confess I'm putting off contacting our MP, newly elected in May, because she did not reply to my email sent via FRG during the election campaign - unlike her very highly respected predecessor and the Lib Dem candidate, both of whom replied quickly and sympathetically. Turns out she ignores all email of this nature, but then she seeems to ignore most email anyway, so it's very hard to take the time and energy to compose a personal letter giving all the details needed to try to stir her compassion (if she has any) and motivation.

grannyp

Post by grannyp » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 am

I confess I sit here watching the news and I say to myself " I will contact every MSP ( I live in Scotland ) and ask them what they know about kinship care" but other issues take over and I never get time to sit down and find emails or address where to find them.

mama t

Post by mama t » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 am

The MP is called Lorraine Fullbrook i hope this helps with the campain i am sure she will help support frg .[:D]

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

Just had a letter from my M.P., he has written to the secretary of state regarding our complaint.Watch this space.