letterbox contact good news

mama t

letterbox contact good news

Post by mama t » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
i have reiceved a letter from my grandson today it is fabulous in it is a lovely photo of him so i didn't win the war over the photos of him I WON THE BATTLE you can make a bad situation good. Please don't ever give up trying for these children. 2 of my grandchildren have been adopted but are now safe and i still love them as much as the two i am bringing up but they have got new families each and are lucky because they have got double everything they are both very special little people you bring joy to everyone and i know that one day they will come to see us. i had an extremely long wait for this letter because sw had not set the letterbox contact up properly but with patience and perserverance i sorted it all out and into the bargain the sw has got into trouble too.

mama t
www.whyitsallaboutthem.com

Kate

Re: letterbox contact good news

Post by Kate » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Yeahhhh! Delighted for you mama t. Your strength and determination has paid off. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

jenmarie

Post by jenmarie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Fantastic. xxxxxxxx

babylove

Post by babylove » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 pm

fantastic news xxxx