What to do?

maricharle

Re: What to do?

Post by maricharle » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Yogibear. Wishing you all the very best for Monday I hope everything goes well for you and that you get the R.O. I also hope you have been able to sort out the contact issues you raised a few days ago. You could ask for some time to let things settle down a little if you get the order. Best of luck. Maricharle

jenmarie

Post by jenmarie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Good luck for Monday. Hope it all goes well. You'll be in my thoughts. xx

Kate

Post by Kate » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi yogibear, wishing you the very best for Monday and I'm really sorry I missed your post about the confrontation the other night. Thinking of you and sending a cyberhug {{{{{{{{{yogi}}}}}}}}}}

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Daughter came with a Solicitor this time, and announced she's contesting Residency.Judge has ordered an independant Psychiatric Dr's report, at
Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.

Kate

Post by Kate » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

So sorry to hear this yogibear. It beggars belief that you have to pay out

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi yogibear, I would be disappointed too if i were you. I do not see how the bill for the psyche thing fall on your lap who is it for and for what purpose?
I assume the mother has legal aid, they are tightening up on the funding for it.We had various full hearing dates set and a right nightmare to be frank but it never went that far.

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks folks, really really down tonight. Judge ordered Drs report on mother as she has bi-polar, uses drink and drugs. As we are self funding we have to pay half, while she gets legal aid!! Our Solicitor thinks she will struggle to get funding for a trial as the Social Services report is very bad? ( she has been sectioned twice, stabbed her husband..is still with the b/f who has put her in hospital etc etc) So so awful in court, at the end of the day... she's still my daughter, and I don't even like her any more. We have been asking for hair strand tests since October, as cocaine lasts three months, as she hasn't had her legal aid approved yet, they wont agree to do it yet, she'll probably manage to stay off it for long enough to pass?

maricharle

Post by maricharle » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Yogibear, It beggars belief to think your are having to pay

Kate

Post by Kate » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

I often wish professionals would listen more to what carers and potential carers say afterall we are the ones left to pick up the pieces.
maricharle
-------------------

AMEN. Hang in there yogibear, I really hope you feel in better spirits today.