What to do?

yogibear

Re: What to do?

Post by yogibear » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks soooooo much oldbear, The school is closed to-day!! yipee, we all had breakfast in bed. Hubby got woken up at 6am by g/s singing Happy birthday, and a hand made card. Couldn't have been any better. Plus we've all been outside and made a huge snowman, which the dog was knocking down as quick as we were building... now for some hot chocolate and the Heidi dvd.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most.

winni

Post by winni » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 pm

I fear your concern about the S.S.closing the book and leaving you to deal with an unstable woman is justified.This is exactly what happened to me.So If anyone can advise you how to ensure you get the support you need,or at least point you in the right direction,I think it would be invaluable.
winni

win
win

Kate

Post by Kate » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Happy Birthday yogibear's hubby [:D] Glad you're all having a nice time in the snow then cosy inside.

Probably best to forget about your daughter and just enjoy it, so I'll comment about that another time!

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Well for my husbands 65th birthday... he bought 2tickets for 4days in Lapland, so me and the wee lad have been to see the man himself, what a wonderful husband I have, and what a great time we had. Got a call when we were there, court date for this Monday!! Plus Mum had contact y'day, took g/s to end of term disco, school phoned Police, as she stunk of Whiskey, she was stopped, and was over twice the limit.. Maybe now ... someone will listen? At least I can be thankful she never injured anyone. All contact stopped till after Monday, as she is not contesting this r/o we are hoping to get it all sorted Monday. ( Maybe Santa did listen to me?)

Muspark

Post by Muspark » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 pm

I am so please you has a wonderful time on your break [:)]

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It was fortunate that your daughter did not hurt anyone whilst under the influence and I hope it helps your case too.

Good Luck x x x

Kate

Post by Kate » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 am

Hi yogibear, how great of your hubby to give the two of you such a fantastic present for HIS birthday - it must have been magical [:)]

Thank God your g/s wasn't hurt when his mum was drunk in charge of him. Let's hope this turns out for the best - thinking of you with court tomorrow, let us know how it goes.

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Solicitor told us last week she wouldn't be able to attend to-day due to a/l but we weren't to worry as she would be sending a fully briefed barrister. ( I should have questioned more then!!) Fully briefed he certainly was not, had no idea we already had a joint residency, Solicitor had applied for leave? instead of straight full residency, she hadn't served g/s father with any papers, as caffcass thought it was a leave application, they haven't even began safe guarding checks...grrr
She hadn't presented the court with the Core Ass from S/S either.
What do they get paid for?!!

But as daughter is not opposing the judge said he can't see a reason for it not to go ahead 31st Jan, and I can go ahead and change school( it takes me three hours a day at present) Would have been nice to have had it all done and dusted.. but hay ho

Kate

Post by Kate » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

yogibear, the sheer incompetency makes you despair [:(] But in real terms, the judge saying you can change your grandson's school makes it clear he's not going anywhere. I hope you can hang onto this and have a happy Christmas with him.

yogibear

Post by yogibear » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Well we managed to have a peaceful enough Christmas, with a few drama's over contact, ( Mum was meant to have him Tues, sent msg saying b/fs child in hospital so wouldn't be able to make it.... bumped into said child's mother, she was discharged same day!! so no reason mum couldn't make contact.. grr) Anyway have found out tonight, she thinks she's pregnant.... Will she be allowed to keep the baby if she is?

maricharle

Post by maricharle » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:55 am

Hi Yogibear, I am glad you and the family had a peaceful christmas you all deserved it. As for your daughter if she is pregnant social services will consider her circumstances.
My daughter went on to successfully parent her second child five years after my grandsons birth. He was taken into care at the age of three months and placed with his other gran who abused him physically and emotionally. Now he is with me and doing well. I wish you a peaceful and happy new year.