Beware SGO's!!

Cellbar

Re: Beware SGO's!!

Post by Cellbar » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 pm

There are so many of us in the same situation - it seems that the 'issues' are starting to show in so much as many of us had SGO's around the same time as they were the new thing - so where do we go from here? What can we do?

The system cannot expect us to keep coping with this and its not just that - the legal system is going to have so much more to deal with if everyone is taken to court with more contact orders! Surely this needs nipping in the bud?

I am keeping my ears and eyes open for any case law or judicial reviews but its early days I suppose as there needs to be many more of us highlighting these problems and the impact they have on use and our every day lives - we have been told we can 'drag it out' for a good 2 years if we want - but this is just what we don't want! Thats my point - we want to get on with our lives like we were promised we could do when we had the SGO in the first place!![:(]

Do we need to lobby MP's and start something up to highlight these issues in the important places? How do we go about it?

I wish we could afford to go to court and take this to judicial review or something so that anyone in the same situation cannot be put through all of this by people who are self centred and out for themselves and not incur huge legal fees that we are ill placed to afford.

Where's that lamp with the genie in it.........

harleigh

Re: Beware SGO's!!

Post by harleigh » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm

hiya cellbar i think it is time we all got tgether on here an find out how many there is of us with sgos an see if we could lobby our mps to help with making sure these so called parents are stopped from interfering in all our lo lifes and causing unecessary suffering to us the guardians an to sort out financess so everybody gets the sgo allowance no matter what there finances are after all these lo of ours would be in the care system costing thousand a wk im sure it could be done but prob not at this time prob will be somat like this in a few yrs but we all need to stick tgether an fight for what is right for these lo im a great beliver in what goes around comes around and these so called parents need to see we aint goin to stand bein dragged into court just because they are gettin it funded and we have to pay its a disgrace to the justice system still havent heard anythink of our lo so called mother im hopin its all bull fingers crossed

harleigh
harleigh