child not returned after access visit

nett

Re: child not returned after access visit

Postby nett » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

hi all just to let you know we have had the assessment , we have got a positive assessment now from the independant assessor , we have met with the children now and we have been advised to go for special guardianship ? any ideas on what this is please and have been told we need means testing now for an allowance , still gotta go court in october , but hey things are looking up now , but we have been told that she might not lose the children now , just got to see what the guardian has to say now xxxxxxxx will keep you all posted xxxxxxxxx

Kate

Postby Kate » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Well done nett for hanging in there, so glad you got a positive assessment from the independent assessor [:)] No experience of SGO myself but many others will be able to advise. I hope everything works out.

David Roth

Postby David Roth » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

quote:
Originally posted by nett

we have been advised to go for special guardianship ? any ideas on what this is please

nett, I would suggest that you take a look at Family Rights Group's advice sheet 22, which you can find here: http://frg.org.uk/advice_sheets.html If you have any queries about what's in the advice sheet, then post them here.

David R
FRG Policy Adviser
David Roth
FRG Policy Adviser

Return to “Archive”