update

millie

update

Post by millie » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:50 am

Hi, my daughter and myself attended court yesterday. It didn't go as well as planned. We were hoping to bring our granddaughter home for good. Instead we can bring her home until the next court date which is the 19th.
As want to get more evidence on our grandson s injuries even though one report does put my husband and myself in the clear where we solely had him for 2 hours. They say because I used to drop my granddaughter off and pick her up before and after school. I could still of hurt him.
My husband and i had a viability test done last week which to my horror came back negative. When I asked why, I was told that a few months ago they spoke to my granddaughter and asked her where home was and she said with Mumm y , when she clearly has been living with us. And the other reason is that as say my husband and myself are dishonest because we never told them that our granddaughter lived with us when my daughter had said different. My daughter has admitted to lying to them but it does not seem to make a difference.
Also yesterday my granddaughter s birth father (he's not on birth certificate ) sent a barrister to court. He could not attend himself as he'd only received the papers the day before. But he was putting forward that my granddaughter lives with me. But would step in rather than her have to go into care.
Please can anyone give any advice and thoughts. I can't bear to think my granddaughter could be removed from us on the 19th.

millie

Re: update

Post by millie » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 am

Hi many thanks for your quick reply. His do I manage to clarify myself. I have my granddaughter s deaf support worker, the nursery where she used to attend and the school where she us now that are willing to back me up , but no one seems interested in these suggestions. I have the guardian from the courts coming to see my granddaughter today and he us also going to see her deaf support worker at our house( this visit with the deaf support worker had been arranged last week).
My daughter is not allowed to come anywhere near our property to try and see her daughter. I have to take my granddaughter to the contact centre to see her mum. I've been told that I m allowed to see my daughter on my own without my granddaughter being there. So at the moment while my granddaughter is at school I pick my daughter up take her to the contact centre then go get my granddaughter from school and drop her off at the contact centre. Then I pick my granddaughter up from the contact centre then obviously my daughter has to find her own way home.
Do you think I should not have contact with her at all

millie

Re: update

Post by millie » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:15 pm

OK thanks Irene