Deferred panel

AJA19

Deferred panel

Post by AJA19 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:35 am

Hi I’m new to this. My 3 year old gd has been with me since February under interim care order. I have been getting assessed for family and friends fostering. The assessment is positive with concerns and recommendations due to I used standard parenting of my two sons and now saying problems in adult life due to this. I have a negative sgo as saying worried that gd will need therapeutic parenting and concerns of birth mother after court hearing. I have been to panel twice and have not entered room as both times deferred second time wanting full NMS on me. Now I have to meet ssw to sign consent form for my medical history records. I can’t be represented by solicitor as yet as have not yet been to panel and final court hearing is 28th August. Starting to worry a bit now. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Many thanks for listening.

AJA19

Re: Deferred panel

Post by AJA19 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:41 am

I have signed consent for medical reports to be released and the ssw has said next panel date maybe 21st August, final court hearing is 28th August. Many thanks.