please help

mamma

please help

Post by mamma » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:06 pm

hi all im all new to this topic, my grandson was taken into fostercare in may 2014 at 9 weeks old. my son was playing with babies arms doing baby dancing, he says he hears a click, g/s starts crying they take him to hospital, he has a broken arm, they also say he has a healing fracture to the other arm, son and g/f have taken g/s to every weigh in taken him to doctors for every last thing never hid anything. experts are saying it couldnt of happened how parents say it did. ive been through connected person assessment,ive had suppervised visits once a fortnight for a hour, parents get 1 hour 3 days aweek. ive had all positives except one where ive said my son would not of done this in mallist. we have a finding of fact in december, contact has been 100% positive they are having parent classes all positive, health vistors reports all possitive, what can i do now i had a negitive assessment, and what do you think the outcome could be ????
thankyou for reading
heart broken mamma
Last edited by mamma on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mamma

Re: please help

Post by mamma » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:35 pm

thankyou for your reply, i forgot to say that the social worker doing my assessment cried on our last meeting saying i have a really big negative, because i dont believe parents have done this on purpose like you say they need help and guildence, my assessment is with s/w legal so havnt got my copy yet, what can i do if negative ??? all my other assessment is possative just that 1 thing, ive agreed to complay with what they put in place if parents dont have him returned ie contact, my life is just so crap at the minite feels like im hitting brick wall all the time, i already am a respite caerer for adults with learning difficulties done so much traing

mamma

Re: please help

Post by mamma » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 pm

will i get legal aid ?