stop contact with my fiancee who's 6 month's pregnant

GTaylor

stop contact with my fiancee who's 6 month's pregnant

Post by GTaylor » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:14 pm

hi, im new to this so a dunno where to start really, my fiance is 6 month's pregnant and in foster care i'm 23 and we are having a little girl on 14 of june :D we love each other so much and we both want to be family so much .. but her social woker/foster parent have took all of her phone's and laptops and everything off her .. i've sent her phone up and they took that a wont give me it back.. im not aloud to go to the baby scan .. i wasn't rude or raise my voice and her social woker hanged up the phone one me .. i thought you can only stop contact for 7 dy's then have to get court order no ? im so depressed it's killing me i have made a couple of mistakes witch im willing to open up about to get the right answer's please help me

Robin D

Re: stop contact with my fiancee who's 6 month's pregnant

Post by Robin D » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi G.

You need to repost your query on the correct forum for parents. http://www.frg.org.uk/ParentsForum/. This forum is specifically for family and friends carers.

**Edited by Suzie**
Former F&F carer, foster carer, adopter and respite carer for umpteen children. Now retired and when with kids, making sure they 'go home' at the end of the day.