My daughter has been 'abducted'...

My daughter has been 'abducted'...

Postby RazorClam » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi all,

Forgive the initial title because I'm aware that a mother cannot actually 'abduct' a child. However, my daughteris missing. My ex partner took my daughter from her home and has not made any contact since. I have no idea where they are or who they are with. I have taken many steps to get help but so far I'm getting nowhere.

My ex partner (of 18 years) collected my daughter from me on Sunday 20th September. I located her mobile phone on Tuesday in a strange location so I asked where she was. I have not seen her since.

Police. I went to police who did a 'welfare check' at he last location I had tracked. They advised they had 'no concerns' but were unable to give me any other details. Their advise was to go to see a solicitor.

Solicitor. We can do anything without as address.

Back to police. We cant tell you where she is. Go see a solicitor.

I now find out my daughters school has been changed and I have no idea where or who she is with. How is this fair on the father? I'm so worried and stressed but it seems no one can help!!

What can I do? CAB, CAFCASS, CORAM - None of them can help. School can't help. Even the mail redirection service she set up wont tell me where they are!

Any ideas before I have to go looking with a private detective???

Re: My daughter has been 'abducted'...

Postby ied53 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 pm

So sorry you are going through this but you have joined the wrong forum this one is for family members caring for another family members children you need to be on the parents forum
Grandparent carer in Lincolnshire
Tough times never last tough people do

Return to “Contact”