mothers contact

annbrian

mothers contact

Post by annbrian » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi everyone, i have not posted here for a while as there have not been any real problems. Our g/s has not had contact with his birth mom 4 nealy a year now, her problem not ours, she just has not been intouch to see him. We have had many court days most of which she has not turned up, even when it was her who kept taking us to court. The latest is a bit baffling to us anyway. As I said we have not heard from her in nealy 12 months, our older son is a friend on facebook she has been posting she wonts her son at her wedding!!!! we dont know anything about it. Today she is at mediation waiting to go into court to get it all sorted (acording to facebook). Does anyone know if this can be real or her imagination. Surely if she was applying to court we would have heard and if she was at mediation we would be there? has anyone had this happen to them

Robin D

Re: mothers contact

Post by Robin D » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I suspect it the usual 'Facebook' ramblings/self justification, but you might like to ring the court office to ask the question - just in case!

Grandparent carer in Suffolk [:)]
Former F&F carer, foster carer, adopter and respite carer for umpteen children. Now retired and when with kids, making sure they 'go home' at the end of the day.