Advice on help with residency order/SGO

Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Advice on help with residency order/SGO

Postby jules30862 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi can any one advise me please children's services would like my self and my husband to look after our grandson.He is 18 months old and lives with us and his mum (our daughter) she has post natal depression . :(
Social worker first said to have a residency order now it has changed to special guardianship order.My husband works 30 hours a week we receive housing benefit and tax credits , can we get help with solicitor /court costs etc, as a friend said the children's services should pay for it :?
Any advice would be very much appreciated as we have not been in this situation before and dont know what to do.Thank you

Return to “Legal orders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests