update

cheeko

update

Post by cheeko » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

hi all a while since i posted on here just an update baby returned to live with mum earlier this year ss said she no longer wanted me to have contact but got a message just before christmas from mum saying i can see her great christmas present. Now for the new saga my son had a baby with his g/friend they split up and he has had regular contact with his son who comes and stays for a week or 2 at a time mum has now said she can't manage 2 children and has asked him to take son permanent and she will have him for 1 week out of every 5 what i'm after is advice on how we stand legally any advice would be appreciated thanks xx

fatcat

Re: update

Post by fatcat » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:40 pm

hi

your son needs to get legal advice asap and apply for a residence order, or an interim residence order to secure the child whilst it goes through court. hopefully if mother says that this is what she wants then it can go through relatively quickly. if she changes her mind it would be more difficult for him.

old bear

Re: update

Post by old bear » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 am

hi cheeko,
so glad you got to see baby over christmas ~ i really hope for you that it might happen again.
good luck with "new saga" grandson ~ hope things work out well.
what a strange world we live in ~ no point trying to make sense of it all.
best wishes, old bear