s/s complaint

divadi2000

s/s complaint

Post by divadi2000 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Just to ask I have a complaint in against social service for lack of support etc...its at stage 1 does anyone think that it or they will go against me when i go for s/g/order?? x

D L VARDAR

Help 1870

Re: s/s complaint

Post by Help 1870 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm

It shouldnt no.

If you are concerned it might affect the assessment, you can ask for an independent assessment.

youngagain

Post by youngagain » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 pm

In reality I suspect that your complaint will have a positive effect as the L.A. will know that if you carry on pursuing the complaint that they will have to answer them and in effect by making a complaint you are demonstrating that you will not be pushed around and that you expect fair and professional treatment. My complaint was worded very carefully as to definition as it is important to be precise on exactly what your complaint is. otherwise when it gets to the LGO they try to use smoke and mirrors to berry it.The social worker will know you have made a complaint but I would not mention it when interviewed for the SGO court report.

modsas

Post by modsas » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

we have made a complaint about Great Yarmouth ss and we never got a answer they just made it harder for us.
sometimes it would be nice to have someone with you that no the law a lot of information is very hard to get, and some children/ family solicitor don't seem to no the law. we have seen three in the last two days just for a answer to a question and we have never got it answered, but got it here thank you

Suzie, FRG Adviser

Post by Suzie, FRG Adviser » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi Modsas,

I am in the process of replying to your private message (PM) so rather than sending you 2 separate answers, I will deal with the issues you raise here in the PM.

Best wishes

Suzie