Page 1 of 1

how to make a complant

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:49 am
by mamma
Hi all on the first june it was decided that my gs would be in my care, with parents living with me. untill some theopy could be set up for my son, once hed had a few sessons, id would no longer need to supervise them.ive been staying 100 miles away from my home to have contact daily with gs. since 1st june. On 2nd july the la had there final care plan meeting. theve now decided that am no longer needed. that gs will go to the mother living at my home but my son has to move out till his theopy starts.but can visit daily no time restriction. ive spoke to the guardian she doesnt agree and thinks we should live together. we havnt a clue now when gs will return we was told monday6th or tuesday 7th july we arranged removel of all the things to go to my address yesterday, we are living in this flat with just a bed now no cooker no fridge nothing. how do i complain

Re: how to make a complant

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:10 am
by Robin D
You need to read the FRG advice sheet no 25 which can be found second from the bottom of the list that can be found at If you then have any questions, please post them here or call the advice line.

Good luck. ..... Robin

Re: how to make a complant

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:51 am
by Concerned2013
Hi mama

Google social care complaints followed by your local authority - IE: "social care complaints Lancashire"

You should then see "Send a compliment, comments, complaint" in results. Click link, then search page for social care or children social care complaints contact details which should look something like this. ... tions.aspx

You can also go into your Local Council Offices and ask them to provide the contact details

Hope this helps