how to make a complant

mamma

how to make a complant

Post by mamma » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:49 am

Hi all on the first june it was decided that my gs would be in my care, with parents living with me. untill some theopy could be set up for my son, once hed had a few sessons, id would no longer need to supervise them.ive been staying 100 miles away from my home to have contact daily with gs. since 1st june. On 2nd july the la had there final care plan meeting. theve now decided that am no longer needed. that gs will go to the mother living at my home but my son has to move out till his theopy starts.but can visit daily no time restriction. ive spoke to the guardian she doesnt agree and thinks we should live together. we havnt a clue now when gs will return we was told monday6th or tuesday 7th july we arranged removel of all the things to go to my address yesterday, we are living in this flat with just a bed now no cooker no fridge nothing. how do i complain
thankyou
mamma

Robin D

Re: how to make a complant

Post by Robin D » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:10 am

You need to read the FRG advice sheet no 25 which can be found second from the bottom of the list that can be found at http://www.frg.org.uk/need-help-or-advice/advice-sheets. If you then have any questions, please post them here or call the advice line.

Good luck. ..... Robin
Former F&F carer, foster carer, adopter and respite carer for umpteen children. Now retired and when with kids, making sure they 'go home' at the end of the day.

Concerned2013

Re: how to make a complant

Post by Concerned2013 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:51 am

Hi mama

Google social care complaints followed by your local authority - IE: "social care complaints Lancashire"

You should then see "Send a compliment, comments, complaint" in results. Click link, then search page for social care or children social care complaints contact details which should look something like this.

http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/children-e ... tions.aspx

You can also go into your Local Council Offices and ask them to provide the contact details

Hope this helps
Signed

disillusioned with the whole process, but will continue to fight for justice to the last breath.