Another child

DGJ

Another child

Post by DGJ » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 am

Hi,
We are still going threw court proceedings for our SGO but this finishes very soon.

We have been third party to the proceedings and have heard a lot of evidence which we knew about but didn't realize the extent of it all.....Through this is it has occured to us that the child's mother has 3 month approx left with her current pregnancy and it occured to us that the baby will possibly be taken at birth......

I talked to the LA worker and she said it is highly possible the baby will go for adoption if no family members are found..

Now we have quite a few children already and the family have asked me a few times whether we are able as they arn't willing due to there age,work commitments etc....

There is only us in the family left and so puts is in the in the position where we are willing to take this on...

My question is how does this work I mean birth mum has been opposing this placement that is contested in court already and we been fighting this for a year would this mean LA are unlikely to place another child here.?...And how would something like that work as removing from birth.?....And the big question I have is, If the judge finds a fact in the case we are in at moment (this is a serious fact finding) would this go on to the babys case and what sort of contact would the baby have with the dad when the finding fact is against him..