Is it in best interests...

Concerned2013

Re: Is it in best interests...

Post by Concerned2013 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:11 pm

ied53

We need our Human Rights and Rights of the Child to be respected, protected and fulfilled. It's that simple, and i'm trying to make it so to the best of my abilities, but the only way that will probably happen is with help from legal representatives.

By the way ied. This forum is titled Natter and Chatter. So i think i'm doing ok on that front ;)

Not a single manager from Rotherham council has been disciplined over the "blatant" failings that allowed paedophiles to abuse 1,400 children.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... sures.html

The system is corrupt.
Signed

disillusioned with the whole process, but will continue to fight for justice to the last breath.

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Prof Alexis Jay: Rotherham Child abuse scandal
Evidence disbelieved, oppressed or ignored
Although not in the same way. Our family suffers because of the above too and from what i have read so do other families.

The system is corrupt
Signed

disillusioned with the whole process, but will continue to fight for justice to the last breath.

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 am

Ied53. I think i have shared plenty in these pages.

The author of the bombshell report into child sex abuse in Rotherham said victims could have been spared if local agencies had focused on children’s welfare instead of “their agendas and prejudices”

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/mai ... -1-6806359

I believe our family suffers because of agendas and prejudices, in fact, we stated in challenge that the Children Services assessment was biased and unprofessional.

We, the paternal wider family were not involved early on in our Families Case and had/have little help and support because of agendas and prejudices.

The system is corrupt.
Signed

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Dear social workers. Safeguarding Children Board members

Please do your jobs properly, please follow the Working Together to Safeguard Children document, please respect, protect and fulfill the United Nations Convention on Rights of the Child.

No one listens, no one believed me
- Rotherham victim

The neglect of duty in Rotherham must not be allowed to happen ever again.
Signed

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 pm

Parent in Rotherham on BBCNews
Let down, lie to, treated terribly
What is being revealed is a total disregard for Human Rights, The Rights of the Child by all involved

Disgraceful and inappropriate behavior. by the very people who are supposed to respect, protect and fulfill.

The system is corrupt.
Signed

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Police acting as they should on the information they have been given.
Article 6
1. States Parties recognize that every child has the inherent right to life.
2. States Parties shall ensure to the maximum extent possible the survival and development of the child.
In fact, what the people of Britain and elsewhere are seeing is the Working Together to Safeguard Children in action.

However, i have much empathy with the Grandmother of Ashya King who stated
They're treating them like murderers. Where are their Human Rights
And the Parent in Rotherham who stated
Let down, lied to, treated terribly
Signed

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:31 am

How many Social Workers, their Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Cafcass Officers, Police Officers or their Superior Officers etc have been held accountable for Rotherham

NOT ONE, but yet, we the grandparents who took care of our grandchildren's basic needs, tried preventing a Toxic Trio receive an eighteen year or more sentence.

The system is corrupt.
Signed

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:49 am

The Inquiry also identified that between April 2010 and March 2011 there were 16,500 children and young people who were at high risk of child sexual exploitation
http://www.childrenscommissioner.gov.uk/info/csegg1

So called professionals too busy snatching babies and toddlers they know are going to be easy to place from caring grandparents to bother with these hard to place, high risk Children.

The system is corrupt
Signed

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:25 am

The system isn't perfect, but child protection cases are complex. You are trying to fight against a 'system' that is so ridiculously complex that you don't stand a chance. So be smart. Find the battles that you can fight and stand a chance of winning - you have clear grievances, so raise those through the proper channels, and then pursue them until you can do so no further. You want social workers to respect European legislation? Then keep elevating your complaint until you get to the European Court of Human Rights. That's when people will start taking notice.

We're pursuing complaints against social services, too. It is a slow process, but we'll get there and they will acknowledge their failings. But rather than highlighting examples of the system being corrupt on here, do something about it. Channel your efforts into balanced, reasoned complaints, rather than getting bitter that you have been wronged. We're complaining so that no child has to go through what our nephew went through - it is a point of principle which actually will not affect us one way or another, other than knowing that we might have helped another child in the future.

Concerned2013

Post by Concerned2013 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks for the reply Skippy. We should not have to go to the European Court of Human Rights.

Anyway, here is another so called professional.

It was an amazing moment': Social worker gloats on Facebook over breaking up a family and revelling in the 'massive rollicking' the judge gave the parents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rents.html
Signed