Search found 1 match

by frazzled
Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:53 pm
Forum: Legal orders
Topic: SGOs and CAOs
Replies: 8
Views: 10512

Re: SGOs and CAOs

Hi Seeking legal advice is your best option here. Family Law is complex. It looks like Children's Services are seeking a secure, long-term solution, in the best interests of the children, and the options are that they (the local authority) apply for a legal order ('care') or that you do. If the LA a...