How FGC projects store information about their work.

Sean Haresnape, FRG

How FGC projects store information about their work.

Post by Sean Haresnape, FRG » Wed May 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Debbie Marks from the FGC service in Devon wanted to post the following question:

What software if any they use to store their information of referrals and outcomes? How do they store this, what do they store and how do they report on what they store.

What kind of measurements have proved helpful

Does this data include any particular areas of focus such as where there are elements of DV, or earlier intervention and are there any issues with this (i.e. consent if they are not involved with social care)

Is there a particular system they use? If so are they happy with it and can they say what works well about it and what could be improved.

Who has access to the system and how do these people access it?

I would be very grateful for the opportunity of some feedback from other providers.

thanks

Debbie Marks
Manager, Devon Family Group Conferences

G21 Ground Floor,
The Annexe
Civic Centre
Barnstaple
EX31 1EE

Tel 01392 388659
Mob: 07531 758651

debbie.marks@devon.gov.uk

Plymouth FGC

Re: How FGC projects store information about their work.

Post by Plymouth FGC » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 am

Hi Debbie

Sorry we have not responded before but only just got our login details.
Your question raises some very interesting points which I guess will be of interest to all FGC services. I think Mabel Edge Plymouth FGC Manager will be most appropriate to answer so I will flag up your posting to her and hopefully she may be able to find the time to answer.

Kind Regards

Clive Cuming
Family Group Conference Coordinator
Plymouth

Devon FGC

Re: How FGC projects store information about their work.

Post by Devon FGC » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 am

I would be really interested to hear how projects store their infomration as posted above by Sean. I am now registered and signed into this site so hope to hear how other projects manage this.
Please contact me directly if you wish
thanks