Do you believe that Family Group Conferences (FGCs) empower families to make good decisions for children? Are you interested in taking a key role in this field?
Daybreak are looking to appoint experienced sessional FGC co-ordinators to add to our existing FGC co-ordinator pools that cover South East London, Southampton City & Wiltshire.
Self-employed sessional co-ordinators will be paid a set fee per FGC plus expenses.
Applicants would need to have:
• Successfully completed recognised FGC coordinator training
• Experience of coordinating Family Group Conferences
• Commitment to user involvement and the participation of children and young people
• Experience of working with Families
• Experience of partnership working in a multi-agency context
• Computer skills and access to internet etc
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail email@example.com to request further information and an application form.
Applications must be submitted by noon on 27th January 2020.
Interviews will be arranged by mutual consent.
1 post • Page 1 of 1